Are you tired of seeing useless all this system app in your phone? Are they occupying your space and you feel like deleting them? Worry no more as the solution is here. Before i being with the steps to remove this system apps, I will like to ask if you really know what system is all about.
What is system application?
System app is an app that is pre-installed in any Android phone by the manufacturers of the phone. System apps in some cases are important while some are just scrap and used for adverts or partnership purposes and some of these apps might not be important to every user of the phone.
Also, the most annoying part of it is that it can’t be deleted just like you do delete your downloaded apps. You can only be able to disable it which can also be seen as hiding it, which can be the only solution then. Today, delecting it will be made possible with the help of system app manager Apk.
Let me first show you some features of the third party app that makes it more tempting when it comes in handling your smartphone.
IMPORTANCE OF SYSTEM APP MANAGER
1. You can uninstall both system and user apps by using this application
2. You can disable any application using it
3. You can convert a system app to user app. Yes this is nice. If the system app is important to you but you find out it is draining your phones memory you can convert the app to user app instead of uninstalling it.
4. You can backup your apps using this great app manager and many more useful things you can do with it.
With great features of the app, I strongly believe you will also like it. So let’s go down to our main business.
SOME REASON YOU SHOULD CONSIDER UNINSTALLING YOUR PHONE SYSTEM APPS
1. System apps are the major consumer or eater of Android memory and RAM. If you are experiencing very low memory or if your Android phone is always displaying memory full, delete some data or uninstall some apps, then the major cause of it is system apps.
2. System apps make your phone lag and slow
3. Some system apps are useless to a particular person.
4. Some system apps run in background and eat up your MB (data). This type of system app cannot be hibernated or killed by task killer apps like clean master, greenify etc
5. Pre-installed system apps makes phone ambiguous.
Before you begin, please make sure your phone is rooted. Also, the most important thing is that you have to be sure of what you are doing.
Don’t uninstall any app that starts with com. Don’t uninstall any app you are not sure of. Don’t uninstall dialer, clock, phone book, gallery, messages etc because it might get your phone bricked or malfunction. Rather remove apps like useless games, news apps, transaction, online purchase etc .
HOW TO UNINSTALL SYSTEM APPS
Normally, you cannot remove or uninstall any system app except your phone is rooted. To root your phone, checkout via Click Here. After rooting your phone, follow the below steps to uninstall any system app on your Android phone.
1. There are other apps that can do it but i recommend this trusted app called system app manager. Download it here from google playstore
2. Launch the app and just tap on filter, system apps apps are written in red while user apps are written in white.
3. Tap on any app you want to uninstall and a popup will show.
4. Now tap on manage
5. Choose Uninstall and the selected app will be Uninstalled from your phone and release memory for you.
Now you don’t have to continue complaining of low memory again. Give us some accolades jhor by dropping your comment on the box below. Enjoy your day.