Following our goal, today we bring to you all on how to successfully Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 model which is currently running Os Android 7.0 – Nougat. Officially, the device was running Android 6.0 After it release but was recently updated to Android Nougat 7.0 with latest security patches.
If you are among those who updated their device to the Nougat firmware recently, then you can use this procedure to root your Samsung Galaxy A3 A320F.
Some basic features of rooting your device are;
By rooting your device you would enable superuser access, which means you get more functionality and can do more things using apps which support root.
Also, rooting your device allows you to install Custom ROMs from your recovery. Custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems which have more features and customization options than the Stock ROM OS.
Even though you can benefit a lot of thing if you root your phone, you have to remember that you will not receive any OTA update in the future. So, if you still want to Root Galaxy A3 2016 On Android Nougat, follow the step by step guide below.
Tutorialscope.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
Please Note that we are using Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A320F as an example in this post.
I: Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
II: We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
II: Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Now follow the below procedures.
STEP 1: ENABLE DEVELOPER OPTIONS
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down a bit and find ‘About Phone’. Should be at the bottom of the settings.
- This will show up many details such as Phone Model, Manufacturer’s Name, Kernel Version, Build Version, etc.
- Tap on ‘Build Number’ a few times. Usually, it takes about 7 taps.
- A small dialog will flash saying ‘Developer Options Enabled’ or something similar.
- Now press the ‘Back’ key and you will see that ‘Developer Options’ are added to the Settings.
- Tap on it and if the Slide next to ‘Developer Options Enabled’ isn’t in ON position, turn it ON.
To enable USB Debugging:
- Go to Settings.
- Search for ‘Developer Options’ you have enabled earlier.
- Inside Developer Options, search for ‘USB Debugging’.
- Make sure that ‘Enable Developer Options’ were ON; else you wouldn’t be able to do anything.
- Slide or Tick the box next to USB Debugging.
- Now, connect your phone via USB to the PC.
- There should be USB Debugging listed in the status bar. If it asks for prompt, tap on ‘Always Enable’.
STEP 3: ENABLE OEM UNLOCK
- Well, of course we start by opening ‘Settings’.
- Fetch the recently unlocked ‘Developer Options’. If you haven’t read it and Enable it first.
- Search for ‘OEM Unlock’ in the Developer Options. It should be under the ‘Bluetooth HCI’.
- And tap on the box right next to it.
- And that’s it! You can access the bootloader now.
Now it seems we are good to go to the main show of it which is the step 4.
STEP 4: FLASHING OF SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 2016 MODEL (Using A3 SM-A320F NOUGAT as Example)
✔ First of all Download CF Auto Root for A3 SM-A320F and extract it to folder you will not forget. Below is the image after extracting
✔ Now boot your device into download mode by;
First turnoff your device. Then Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
✔ Once it’s in download mode, you will see a yellow or any other warning triangle. Press the volume up key to continue.
✔ Now open the Odin3 which is in the file you have just extracted or if you already have it on your PC, then run it.
✔ Now connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC. If your device is properly connected, Odin window on PC will detect the device and show an “Added!!” message.
✔ Once your device is detected by Odin tool, click APand the select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have extracted).
✔ Now click Start to begin the process.
✔ The rooting process may take up to 1min so don’t panic.
Once the process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass mark ✔ in Odin.
✔ Now disconnect your device. Now your device is fully rooted
Done!!! You have succeeded to root Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool.
To verify the root status install Root Checker.💯
If you have any queries related to this, then please do ask in the comment section below.