Good day all, am here today to help all bloggers to fix this latest Adsense error which surface with the statement that says “Earnings at risk: one or more of your ads.txt files doesn’t contain your Adsense publisher id. Fix this to avoid severe impact to your revenue“. If you have seen this error in your Adsense please ignore it not all else your Adsense will be suspended.
Don’t panic because of the word i used above rather speed up to solve the issue in your blogger by doing few things i will show you below.
What Really is Ads.Txt
Authorized Digital Sellers, or ads.txt is an IAB initiative that helps ensure that your digital ad inventory is only sold through sellers (such as AdSense) who you’ve identified as authorized.
Creating your own ads.txt file gives you more control over who’s allowed to sell ads on your site and helps prevent counterfeit inventory from being presented to advertisers.
Now you know what it means, I strongly believe you can now understand why you need to get it fixed.
How To Set Up an ads.txt File On Blogger Manually
- Sign in to Blogger at blogger.com
- In the top left, click the Down arrow Down Arrow .
- Click the blog you want to set up an ads.txt file on.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Under “Settings,” click Search preferences.
- Under “Monetization,” find “Custom ads.txt” and click Edit.
- Click Yes.
- Copy the settings from your third-party monetization provider and paste them in the text box. (ex google.com, pub-2222111166667777, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0)
- Click Save settings.
Important Note: Make sure you replace pub-2222111166667777 with your own publisher ID.
To locate your publisher ID, simply open any of your ad code and you will see it.
Hope it’s helpful? Enjoy and don’t forget to share with friends.