Globacom has unveiled another amazing bonus plan called Glo Yakata in Nigeria. The launching of the Glo Yakata first made its way to Ghana before coming to it hometown via Nigeria. Also, the Glo Yakata is said to be a prepaid plan which rewards new and existing Glo customers.
As stated, the Glo Yakata is a bonus plan which offers users with amazing bonuses including voice call minutes, data and SMS everytime they recharge their Glo line. The benefits of this plan include free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes to call other networks.
If am not mistaken, this plan is the best to non when it comes to call, SMS and browsing. For dudes who do recharge their phones, this plan is dedicated to you all as you can comfortably get data as well by just recharging.
Benefits of Glo Yakata
- Free 6GB data every month for 6 months
- Recharge of N100 and above will get a total of 2200% values in voice calls, data and SMSs.
How Glo Yakata Works
Oh yeah! At this point, you need to pay attention as the bonuses are different provided your recharge is higher.
- Recharge N100 on Glo Yakata and get N350 bonus for voice calls and SMS, customers will also get free 50mb on their first recharge of the month, bonus 50mb for subsequent recharges.
N200 recharge gives customers N700 in their bonus account, free 250MB for first recharge in the month, 100MB on subsequent recharge in the month.
- N500 recharge gives you N1750 in your bonus account, 625MB for first recharge and 250MB subsequent recharge.
- N1000 recharge gives you N3500 in your bonus account, 1.25GB for first recharge of the month, and 500MB subsequent recharge
- N5000 recharge will have your bonus account credited with N17,500, free 6.25GB of data for first recharge in the month, 2.5GB for subsequent recharges in a month.
Validity of the Bonuses
Bonus is valid for 7 days from recharge date. You cannot accumulate validity days but you can accumulate your Glo Yakata bonuses. Every recharge you make will increase the total airtime balance in your Yakata bonus account.
How To Migrate to Glo Yakata Plan
Dial *220# to migrate. To confirm if you are on Yakata package, dial #100# on your Glo line
To Check Glo Yakata Bonus Dial #22*1#
Please note that you can’t use the bonus airtime to subscribe to any value added service rather, All value added service subscriptions will be charged from main account.
Also, you can’t be able to share your Yakata bonus with another Glo customer.
Glo Yakata Tariff Charges
✅ Calls from both main and bonus accounts are charged at 55K/S (N33/Min) on Glo to Glo calls, while calls are charged at 70K/S (N42/Min) to other networks.
✅ SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account.
What do you think about this plan?