After all hope seems to be lost this month, gbwhatsapp throw a surprising update two days before the month ends by bringing GBwhatsapp version 6.80 to it’s android app. The new GBwhatsapp v6.80 is the successor of the previous Gbwhatsapp V6.75 which was also a great version of it all as it comes with many features during it days of stay.
Now, the new GBWhatsapp v6.80 cones with many features which one of it’s highest highlight is Ad free as was stated in GBwhatsapp official site. Another great added feature is the ability to know the message that was deleted anything you wish to. Also, the new v6.80 enables mark as read from notification which was introduced to stable version of whatsapp few weeks ago.
GBWhatsApp Changelog Version 6.80
- New Base Updated to 2.18.210
- Delete All Ads From GBWhatsApp
- Delete All Pop-up From GBWhatsApp (Follow Us On Facebook – Follow Us On Twitter)
- Add Push Notifications For Our Site To Get Latest Important News And Updates About Our Apps
- Exclusive Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- Enabled Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- Enabled Mark as Read in Notification
- Enabled Select All Chats on Main Screen
- Removed Seperate App for Themes
- Removed Mod 6.8 as Old
- Fixed Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- Fixed Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- Fixed Apply Themes in Some Devices
- Fixed Web Search
- Fixed Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- Fixed Share and Send Theme
- Updated Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many Other Fixes
How to Install GBWhatsapp/Restore Backup
1: Download GBWhatsApp apk to your android smartphone from the link below
Note : If you want to use GBWhatsApp , or upgrade from official WhatsApp or any MOD version like yoWhatsapp, and want keep chat , Go to Settings — Chats — Backup in the mod whatsapp or official WhatsApp , then go to file manager in your android device and change the WhatsApp folder name to GBWhatsApp
2 : Go to android settings and click on Settings — Security — Unknown Sources
3 : Now, install GBWhatsApp on your Android device, which you downloaded.
4 : Open GBWhatsApp click AGREE AND CONTINUE , If you see a message allow WhatsApp access click or continue allow for all message
5 : Enter your mobile number and verify your number in GBWhatsApp This step may take a few minutes, wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone
6 : If you have backup Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to complete restore the backup.