Few weeks after Apple pay expanded it’s mobile payment service to banks, apple also vexed again in USA and in five different countries.
Apart from United States, Apple Pay is now available for more banks in Canada, China, Italy, Russia, and Spain. Naturally, the list of newly supported Apple Pay banks is bigger for the US, but it’s quite awesome to know that the service is speedily making its way to other countries as well.
Below are the new list countries and banks that supports Apple pay mobile service.
LIST OF ADDED USA BANKS AND COUNTRIES
- 5 Star Community Credit Union
- AlaTrust Credit Union
- Apple River State Bank
- Bank of Weston
- Community Bank of Elmhurst
- Farmers & Merchants Savings Bank
- Farmers and Merchants Bank of South Carolina
- First Bank of Coastal Georgia
- First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- First National Bank of Gillette
- Killbuck Savings Bank
- Lighthouse Bank
- Merchants Bank (AL and MN)
- Morton Credit Union, MutualBank
- One Credit Union
- SeaComm Federal Credit Union
- Security First Bank of North Dakota
- Ukrainain Federal Credit Union
- Unico Bank, United Fidelity Bank
- Wayne Westland Federal Credit Union.
- Assiniboine Credit Union
- Cambrian Credit Union Limited
- Steinbach Credit Union
- Bank of Baoding
- Xiamen Bank
- Yinzhou Bank
- Yunnan HongTa Bank
- Yunnan Rural Credit Cooperatives
- Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank
- Zhejiang Rural Cooperatives
- ZhongYuan Bank
- CARTA BCC (banca credito cooperativo)
- Cassa Centrale, Casse Rurari Trentine (credit cards)
- Credit Agricole (cariparma, friuladria, Carispezia) (credit and debit cards).
- Russia: Credit Bank of Moscow, and Credit Ural Bank (Visa debit and credit cards)
- Caja Rural (Visa debit and credit cards)
- EVO Banco (Visa debit and credit cards)
- Openbank (previously Mastercard cards only)
It is quite disappointing as no Africa country is eligible to support the AppLe pay, but we hope later on things will change.
Also, As you can see, there are some limitations to the service in Italy, Russia, and Spain, but at least some customers will be able to use Apple Pay in these countries.